“Amazing group of people at this dental group. I’ve been there twice, with different hygienists and they were equally talented, engaging, and had intelligent answers to all of my questions. A fantastic service, thank you for all you do.”
At Red River Family Dentistry, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit at our Red River, NM location, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete the forms below before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable:
We accept major credit cards, PPO insurance plans, Medicaid and CareCredit. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
Financial Information & Insurances
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.